The Power of the
Pico Smart Remote
Smart lighting control from anywhere you
choose, that anyone can use.
Hangs Out Anywhere
You can put the Pico almost anywhere. All
you need is a flat surface — even if it’s
glass or brick.
App Not Required
Anyone at home — from the babysitter to the in-laws — can
adjust the lights as easily as you can.
Sync up your stairway
Do you have a light that you want to control from two locations, like at the top and bottom of the stairs, but only have an existing switch in one spot? The Pico Smart Remote is an easy solution.
- Replace your current switch with a Caséta smart dimmer
- Pair the dimmer to a Pico
- Mount the Pico where you don’t currently have a switch
And just like that you have smart lighting control at two locations, without additional wiring.
Put the house to bed
Never get out of bed to get the lights again, no matter where they are in the house. Simply pair your Pico Smart Remote with the Caséta dimmers you want to control, and you can get all of the lights, right from the comfort of your bed. Putting the house to sleep has never been so easy.
Never leave a light on
Speed out the door with the confidence of knowing that you haven’t left any lights on. Simply pair a Pico Smart Remote with the Caséta dimmers you want to control and put it by the door. Now it’s lights out with a single touch.
Smart lighting control within reach
The Pico Smart Remote makes it easy for anyone to control the lights, from wherever is most convenient. Just put one on the coffee table, bedside table, by Grandma’s favorite comfy chair, and anyone can easily turn on, dim, and turn off the lights.
Meet the Picos
The Caséta family of Pico Smart Remotes gives you easy, flexible control of your smart lights, Serena smart shades, fans, Sonos, and more.
Set a favorite with a single touch
The favorite button on the Pico Smart Remote lets you quickly and easily get your lights to the level you most prefer, and only takes a few minutes to set up:
- Pair the Pico with the lights you want to control if you haven’t already.
- Now set each of those lights to the level that you like. Each can be set to a different level to get just the mood you want.
- Once you have the lights at the desired levels, hold the favorite button on the Pico for 6 seconds until the green LED indicator lights on the dimmers flash to confirm that your favorite has been saved.
Now you can simply push the favorite button and each light will go right to the level that you set, instantly.
How to pair a Pico to a switch or dimmer
Pairing the Pico is easy and only takes a few simple steps.
With a Smart Hub
1. Go to Settings in the Lutron app
2. Click “Add device”
3. Follow the prompts on the screen
Without a Smart Hub
1. Hold the off button on the dimmer or switch for 6 seconds until the LED lights blink
2. Hold the off button on the Pico for 6 seconds
3. The bulbs in the fixture will blink 3 times to confirm that the devices are paired